Autor Tema: A Public Prosecutor and a Teacher (Yoon Dae-Ryong, 1948)  (Leído 994 veces)

Conectado Danyyyy

• Renshi
  • Judan
  • Ryos: 4577
A Public Prosecutor and a Teacher (Yoon Dae-Ryong, 1948)
« en: 10 Febrero, 2018, 15:43:27 »
Título:A Public Prosecutor and a Teacher
Título V.O:Geomsa-wa yeoseonsaeng
Director:Yoon Dae-Ryong
Año/País:1948 / Corea del Sur
Duración:61 minutos
Género:Drama
Reparto:Lee Young-Ae, Lee Eob-Dong, Jeong Wung
Enlaces:Subs
Ficha de:Danyyyy

Conectado Danyyyy

• Renshi
  • Judan
« Respuesta #1 en: 10 Febrero, 2018, 15:46:38 »
Sinopsis momentánea en inglés: "Falsely accused as the murderer of my own husband... Oh, the cruel machinations of fate!" A female teacher (Lee Yong-ae) gives shelter to an escaped convict, but her husband, misconstruing her intentions, reacts violently and accidentally stabs himself to death in the process. The teacher is charged with her husband's murder, but fortunately the prosecutor on the case is a former student of hers, of whom she had taken painstaking care when she was working at an elementary school. Remembering her kindness to him, the prosecutor uncovers her innocence in court, and she is acquitted of the crime.

Imágenes que he hallado:

Conectado Danyyyy

• Renshi
  • Judan
« Respuesta #2 en: 10 Febrero, 2018, 15:47:30 »
Dato muy interesante: This work is a black and white silent film produced in 1948, the year of the establishment of the Republic of Korea Government.

One of only 2 silent Korean films to have survived (the other is Cheongchun-eui sipjaro (Jong-hwa Ahn, 1934))

When released in 1948, it was watched by 100,000 spectators, a real blockbuster in pre-war Korea.

Desconectado subeteorimono

• Renshi
  • Kudan
  • Ryos: 6561
« Respuesta #3 en: 10 Febrero, 2018, 16:58:53 »
Dato muy interesante: This work is a black and white silent film produced in 1948, the year of the establishment of the Republic of Korea Government.

One of only 2 silent Korean films to have survived (the other is Cheongchun-eui sipjaro (Jong-hwa Ahn, 1934))

When released in 1948, it was watched by 100,000 spectators, a real blockbuster in pre-war Korea.

Qué fuerte, en 1948 todavía con el mudo  ahhh Pero me chirría lo de que sólo dos mudas coreanas de la pre-guerra se hayan salvado. Juraría que tenías, Danyyyy, puesta al menos otra distinta en la retro aquella. Una de 1939, si no me falla la memoria (y es fácil que falle, aclaro  :D).

Conectado Danyyyy

• Renshi
  • Judan
« Respuesta #4 en: 10 Febrero, 2018, 21:04:58 »

Qué fuerte, en 1948 todavía con el mudo  ahhh Pero me chirría lo de que sólo dos mudas coreanas de la pre-guerra se hayan salvado. Juraría que tenías, Danyyyy, puesta al menos otra distinta en la retro aquella. Una de 1939, si no me falla la memoria (y es fácil que falle, aclaro  :D).

Sí, creo que hay alguno por ahí, supongo que será una información "prestada" en algún momento previo al descubrimiento de más películas, pero vamos deben ser pocas las que se conserven.

La copia que hallé de esta película viene con "benshi" y todo, parece chula.