Autor Tema: Gun Crazy 3: Traitors Rhapsody (Atsushi Muroga, 2002)  (Leído 689 veces)

Desconectado Jamsa25

• Rokudan
  • Ryos: 1792
Gun Crazy 3: Traitors Rhapsody (Atsushi Muroga, 2002)
« en: 01 Mayo, 2013, 22:14:17 »
Título:Gun Crazy 3: Traitors Rhapsody
Título V.O:Gun Crazy 3: Traitors Rhapsody
Director:Atsushi Muroga
Año/País:2002 / Japón
Duración:71 minutos
Género:Acción / Aventura
Reparto:Kasumi Nakane, Mitsuho Ohtani, Yasukaze Motomiya, Kenichi Ishii
Enlaces:Subs
Ficha de:elguaxo

Desconectado Jamsa25

• Rokudan
« Respuesta #1 en: 01 Mayo, 2013, 22:19:44 »

Desconectado Jamsa25

• Rokudan
« Respuesta #2 en: 01 Mayo, 2013, 22:21:48 »
When I got my review copy of Gun Crazy: Traitors Rhapsody, I sat back and wondered why the title seemed familiar. Got online. Did a quick search. And lo' and behold, I actually reviewed another entry into this series back in 2004. I guess it goes without saying, that first film proved to be less than memorable. Even rereading my review I only have a faint rememberance of the movie. That is sort of a good thing. If the film had made a worse impression, I would have entered this addition to the Gun Crazy cannon with more trepidation.
Aki Fukase (Kasumi Nakane) is a newbie cop fresh out fo the academy. She's also the daughter of the chief superintendent, so she is supposed to start out light, but Aki is itching to get in on the action. During her first tag along to an undercover drug deal, things go horribly wrong. The exchange is interrupted by some terrorists buying explosives from the drug/arms dealers. The terrorists bump off the dealers and leave the undercover cop alive but a living bomb. Lets just assume the terrorist trio brought along that link of chain and a padlock and possess the ability to put together a bomb in roughly ten seconds before their escape.

Aki is the only one who runs away as the bomb ticks down, and the rest of the cops are incinerated. Due to action movie code of honor and, no doubt, a Japanese sense of nobility, she is seen as a coward rather than how I see her, highly sensible. Aki is given light duties (automobile vandalism) and is teamed with the forces least respected cop, a disillusioned, disobedient, drunkard named Shirai. Aki is left guilt ridden, traumatized, and gun shy, but, naturally, with Shirai's help she starts to get back on the road to redemption.

The terrorists are a bunch of former hippies who have gone from chaining themselves to trees to looking and behaving like the random ass, Euro guys fatty Segal beats down in his recent DTV actioners. They make ransom demands and secretly plan a big hit on Japan's main power plant with the standard Bond-villain dreams of creating a new world. Curt Jergens would be proud. The main leaders old girlfriend (Mitsuho Ohtami) shows up and tries to convince him that they could go back to their life of saving the eskimos (no joke, parka-clad flashbacks incuded). She has also changed from the life of being a tree hugger to a gun-toting, hussy dressed, underworld badass. Plotwise it is never explained, but, in truth, Aki is such a soft lead character, they probably figured the film needed some kind of badass chick to make up for it.

Like the other entry I reviewed, this one is barely over an hour and was directed by Atsushi Muroga. Gun Crazy: Traitors Rhapsody is a cop/action film with all the standard cliches in terms of character and how the plot unfolds. Its low budget, so there really wasn't much room for intricate action scenes. You would think, as compensation, the film makers might throw in at least some gratuitousness to liven things up, be it sex/nudity or violence. Nope, its strictly PG-13 all the way, and you are more likely to find more intense gun battles on an old episode of Hunter. So, I guess its for the milquetoast crowd who wants something crime, cop, action oriented, but doesn't want something too offensive. For true lovers of the bullet ballet, its not so much "gun crazy" as it is "gun protracted yawn." DVD TALK.

Desconectado pazguaton

• Hanshi
  • Judan
  • Ryos: 13117
  • We, we, we... Azuki panda chaaaaan....
« Respuesta #3 en: 14 Marzo, 2014, 18:32:13 »
Tercera entrega de la saga. Una peli de acción entretenida. Más comedida que sus dos predecesoras. En el tema de la realización me ha parecido mejor hecha que las anteriores. La historia no deja de ser la típica: poli novata se ve mezclada en un incidente de malos muy malotes y termina superándose a sí misma para lograr acabar con los malos. No es memorable, pero no deja de ser entretenida, y como es muy cortita se pasa volando. A la chica de la última captura... Había veces que la veía y se me venía a la cabeza todo el rato el rostro del Tatsuya Fujiwara jajaja jajaja
He llegado a pensar que sería su hermana y todo :P

Desconectado sesilu

• Renshi
  • Godan
  • Ryos: 454
« Respuesta #4 en: 14 Marzo, 2014, 19:52:37 »
Siempre he considerado a Mitsuho Ohtani como una gravure macizona, pero por tu culpa a partir de ahora siempre será la tipa con la cara de Fujiwara. Te odio  jajaja

Lo que llevamos de 2014 lo estoy dedicando mayormente a la visualización de lo que yo llamo "cutre japonés", o sea, todas esas joyas perdidas de bajo presupuesto dentro de géneros como el pinku, terror, serie z, chicas malas o lo que sea, y creo que esta saga pasa a ser mi siguiente objetivo prioritario (aunque antes quería terminar con las de Wizard of Darkness, las dejaré en stand by).

Pues eso, que te odio  :cuñaoo:

Desconectado pazguaton

• Hanshi
  • Judan
  • Ryos: 13117
  • We, we, we... Azuki panda chaaaaan....
« Respuesta #5 en: 14 Marzo, 2014, 20:12:48 »
jajaja jajaja jajaja
Pues imagínate mi confusión mental, que me pasaba el rato viendole los hombros a la chica pensando "qué buena está" y a la escena siguiente... "joder, es el de Death Note" jajaja jajaja
Wizard of darknes... que saga más mítica y más mala. Me encanta. :D

Para la semana que viene imagino que tendré la última de la saga, y así la dejo completita ^^