Autor Tema: Video Letters (Shuji Terayama, Shuntaro Tanikawa, 1982)  (Leído 845 veces)

Desconectado krillov

• Shodan
  • Ryos: 0
Video Letters (Shuji Terayama, Shuntaro Tanikawa, 1982)
« en: 16 Junio, 2007, 01:37:24 »
Título:Video Letters
Título V.O:Video Letters
Director:Shuji Terayama & Shuntaro Tanikawa
Año/País:1982 / Japón
Duración:74 minutos
Género:
Reparto:
Enlaces:Retro ·
Ficha de:krillov

Desconectado krillov

• Shodan
Re: Shuji Terayama & Shuntaro Tanikawa - Video Letters
« Respuesta #1 en: 16 Junio, 2007, 01:38:04 »
Copio lo que escribió helge79 en ACF:

This remarkable compilation follows an exchange of video letters, which took place between Shuji Terayama and Shuntaro Tanikawa in the months immediately preceding Terayama's death. You can think of it as a home video produced by two preeminent poets and interlayed with highly abstract philosophizing, slightly aberrant behavior and occasionally flamboyant visuals.

I got the tape from amazon.co.jp, and I am sure it would have been ripped long ago were it not for bizarre decisions by the Japanese distributor. First, they did bother about including an (almost) complete English transcript in the booklet, but did not bother about including a single English word in the description, which made the tape invisible for anyone browsing the Internet in English. Second, they stocked the tape under the book category in on-line stores, making it still harder to find.

In any case, I've been lucky enough to come across the tape, and I bought it, digitized it, and converted the English transcript into subtitles. Huge thanks goes to motakutou@AsianDVDClub for the help with translating a few portions of the video not covered in the booklet! This release is dedicated to heliogabalus@KaraGarga, who was the first person to tell me about the letters...

Muchas gracias a helge79 y a motakutou :eres_el_amo: .

Desconectado Eurídice

• Shatei
  • Sandan
« Respuesta #2 en: 17 Junio, 2007, 02:38:38 »
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Ay, y ahora esto!!!!!!!!!!! ¿¿¿¿Por qué no me quedaré con el ratoncito quieto???? Pero claro, para eso estoy aquí, para poder descubrir todas estas cosas...

Krillov, tú mismo me aconsejaste que supiera alguna cosilla sobre Terayama, para entrar mejor en su cine. Imagino que este documento tan personal ayudará.

Gracias.
Me mato porque no me habéis amado...

Desconectado asik

• Shankyu
« Respuesta #3 en: 18 Junio, 2007, 00:17:12 »
Muchas gracias!!
"Nunca real, siempre verdadero." Antonin Artaud.

Desconectado DERSUnomas

• Nyumonsha
« Respuesta #4 en: 13 Marzo, 2009, 04:06:16 »
Gracias!! Tremenda joya!